Request for Participation
Tell your story. Share your journey. Contribute to research for the future.
Recruiting volunteers to join a research study focused on the journey of participants newly diagnosed with cancer.
Background, purpose, and benefits of participation:
- The objective of the study is to contribute to the growing body of scientifically validated research surrounding the decision-making process, and to strive to understand and meet the evolving needs of patients diagnosed with cancer.
- Your participation can help future patients diagnosed with cancer navigate the decision-making journey.
- Research results can also provide the healthcare industry with opportunities to develop patient centered best practices for decision making.
- McKinsey Global Institute (2015) and Reuters (2014) report stronger performance in companies with women in leadership positions.
Criteria for Participation:
- Adults, ages 25-80, without cognitive impairment
- Living in California at the time of diagnosis
- Without a previous diagnosis of cancer.
- One interview (scheduled)
- Personal journaling
- One Follow-up call (30-45 days after interview)
Study information can be obtained by contacting the researcher and on the following sites: